KYSA is looking for an energetic hard working summer student.
Deadline to apply:
- All interested applicants please apply by April 13th, 2018
- Send resume and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- lawn maintenance
- line painting
- basic cleaning of the clubhouse
- and tasks as assigned
- Up to 20 hours a week
- Student reports to KYSA Vice President
- End of April to August 18th can be extended if workload allows.
- Pay to start at $15 an hour.
- Past KYSA player and referee experience
- Drivers Licence
- First Aid