Ref Clinic Dates Full Field Reffing (must be 14 years old):
Please forward any questions (and to sign up) to Ed Gomes at email@example.com
Kitimat Youth Soccer will pay for courses listed below and refresher requirements for current referees. Course dates and refresher info below.
|Course type||Entry Level|
|Session 1||Friday May 24, 2019 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Session 2||Saturday May 25, 2019 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Session 3||Sunday May 26, 2019 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Location||Mount Elizabeth Secondary School|
|Address||491 KINGFISHER AVE N, Kitimat|
KYSA is still trying to figure out a date for the small-sided reffing only (for those that want to ref but are only 13)
To register for the Outdoor Refresher clinic, referees will need to login to their Ref Centre accounts.
- Once logged in, click on “Registration” and “Refresher Courses” and then register to the right of the Kitimat Outdoor Refresher course.
- Referees will be prompted for the registration code (billrich) and should select the payment option “PAY LATER”.
Small Sided Refresher + Registration
Beginning March 15, 2018, all active (Small Sided) referees are required to complete an Online Small sided refresher course annually + complete registration $15.00 fee (plus $4.46 system user fee, includes GST). Once a small sided referee successfully completes the online refresher course + registration, they are automatically registered for the following season April 1 – March 31, 2018. Kitimat Youth Soccer will reimburse all returning small sided referees for registration costs as listed above.
REGISTRATION FOR COURSES
Steps to Register for BC Soccer Referee Clinics
Step 1: Search and Register for Course
- To search for referee clinic go to http://www.refcentre.com/bc/. Click on the middle search box, and search by “Region” ONLY. From the drop-down select your region “Northern BC” and click search.
- Click on “register” to the right of the course. If the course session is marked “private” you will need the registration “code” to register. Enter the code ‘bill rich’ and click submit.
Step 3: Complete student profile information
- Enter registration information for the STUDENT who will be taking the course.
- Create a password for Ref Centre – please note: the username will be your email address, and the password must be unique for Ref Centre.
- If you already have an account in Ref Centre using the same email address (i.e. another referee in the family, sibling, or small sided account etc.), you MUST choose a different password, or you will receive an error message.
Step 4: Approval for Course and Pre-Course work
- Your application for the course will be approved once your registration is completed – payment etc.
- Once you are accepted into a course, you can log in at refcentre.com – to complete any precourse work etc. (Small sided course – there is no pre-course work only a workbook to bring with you to the course. Entry Level course – there is some pre-course study questions to complete online).
- Enter the email and password combination that you had previously chosen (step. 3) to login into Ref Centre. There is a ‘forgot password’ link there if you need it.
- Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive an email from Ref Centre asking you to log in and complete the graduation process.