The 2022 Soccer Season is here!! Registration opens April 11th, 2022.
Please review the below fees, divisions and, refund policy prior to registering your child.
The registration schedule and fees are as follows:
- KYSA Early Bird Registration April 11th – April 17th – $125
- KYSA Regular Registration April 18th – May 30th – $150
Jumpstart is available for any families requiring assistance for registering your child(ren).
Families with three or more children receive 50% off each additional child after the first two registrations. If family discount and/or Jumpstart registration applies to your family please contact our Registrar Meagan Garlough to complete the Registration process manually – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following divisions are subject to change based on registration numbers:
- Micro – Co-Ed – Players born between Jan 1st 2017 to Dec 31st 2017
- U6 – Co-Ed – Players born between Jan 1st 2016 to Dec 31st 2016
- U7 – Co-Ed – Players born between Jan 1st 2015 to Dec 31st 2015
- U8 – Co-Ed – Players born between Jan 1st 2014 to Dec 31st 2014
- Super 7 Boys – Players born between Jan 1st 2012 to Dec 31st 2013
- Super 7 Girls – Players born between Jan 1st 2012 to Dec 31st 2013
- Super 8 Boys – Players born between Jan 1st 2010 to Dec 31st 2011
- Super 8 Girls – Players born between Jan 1st 2010 to Dec 31st 2011
- Junior/Senior Boys – Players born between Jan 1st 2004 to Dec 31st 2009
- Junior/Senior Girls – Players born between Jan 1st 2004 to Dec 31st 2009
Training Camps for all divisions have been scheduled for the week of May 16th – review the Schedule tab for details on this.
Our 2022 Season will start Tuesday, May 24th following the May Long Weekend.
Once your division begins you’ll be handed a sheet to take home with the games, practices and any contact information. Try to keep the sheet in a safe spot and remember to reference back to know which field your division will be using.
Please note refunds will only be processed for those players with a medical reason or who are relocating. Any refunds provided will be subject to a processing fee of $25.