- Protective shin pads, covered by knee-length soccer socks
- Soccer shorts
- A KYSA soccer jersey is provided for games, any athletic shirt or t-shirt is good for training.
- Soccer boots/cleats.
Important Notes (this is in our mission statement)
- Players must wear shin guards and soccer shoes in all games – NO EXCEPTIONS. Do not put referees in the position of not allowing your child to play because they are not outfitted properly.
- Team jerseys are provided by the generous sponsorships of local businesses. Be sure your child has his/her team jersey at every game.
- Players are NOT allowed to alter their team jersey in any way. This means rolling up the sleeves and tying the shirt in the back.
- Any jersey belonging to KYSA not returned at the end of the season will incur a $50 charge payable by the parent/guardian on the player.
Players should bring a water bottle to practices/games, and younger age groups may like to bring along a healthy snack.